Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Dream Wedding

A dream wedding is a magical fantasy of what your perfect day would be. People sometimes want everything exactly how they wished for and are extremely detailed. While others are more open to different ideas. However, to actually achieve your perfect day, it requires a lot of planning.
At this point in my life, a few of my friends have been getting married, which has made me think about what I really would want if I chose to get married . Some things that I hadn’t thought about before is how many different dress styles, social events, social acceptance of venue and different atmosphere views that need to be considered when planning an event.  For this reason, wedding planners exist.
Personally, for my dream wedding, I would use a wedding planner along with informing this person that I want some control in regards to some details. I thought about a bunch of things I would want.
My dream wedding would be in Italy in a medieval castle with a view of the countryside or the ocean. It would be a small wedding as I plan on flying in people. I thought about having a small reception at the castle a night, to experience the beauty and feel of the castle. An authentic Italian meal would be amazing.
 


I would also have a large reception locally when coming back from wedding, as to allow friends and other guests to enjoy the celebration with me. I know that I would want the guests that could not join me in Italy, to still experience a semi-medieval yet elegant atmosphere. I do not know how to successfully to this without a wedding planner. Next week, I will look into this.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful castles! It would be fun to get married there!

    ReplyDelete